Since 2011, Sugarjones have offered the very most delicate delectable sweet treats. We continue to be a trendsetter and innovator in the world of specialty desserts. We’re dedicated to our dream of always providing our customers an exciting and memorable experience.
Sugarjones opened Rockford’s first dessert bakery in 2011 in a tiny location on Rural Street in Rockford, IL. Kathryn Pomerene, our founder, was an avid hobby baker and cook who took a chance on a dream. Together with her husband (who did most of the build out) and mom (the frosting maven), she worked tireless hours to make sure the quality was always top notch.
One month after opening, a glowing review in the coveted Christmas edition of our local paper catapulted this small bakery to the must-have treats in town.
Practically overnight, Sugarjones has become the go-to place for delicious cupcakes, custom cakes & cookies and a wide variety of extraordinary desserts. 10 years later, our Rural Street location is behind us but fondly remembered. When people see that familiar brown box and logo, they know they’re in for a real treat.
We enjoy looking to the future and maintaining the most amazing quality and freshness of all our wonderful products.
We are constantly innovating and ahead of the food trends. Though cupcakes are still the hot item in our case, we have many customers who stop in specifically for our tiramisu, beautiful French macarons or giant sandwich cookies.
Sugarjones believes it is important to use local vendors for our supplies when we can as well as giving back to the community who supports us.
Stop in and see why we truly do make the world a better place, one cupcake at a time.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
Here at Sugarjones Inc., we feel that supporting our community is as vital as freshly baked cupcakes.
We do have a few guidelines and practices we follow before deciding which organizations/events receive a donation:
1. Must be a registered charity.
2. Must be able to provide documentation.
3. We do not donate to political or religious organizations and reserve the right to decline a request from such an organization at any time.
4. We prefer to donate directly to an organization and will only accept third-party fundraisers on a limited basis.
5. For large party donations, we reserve the right to decline the request unless assured sole representation of baked goods or the like.
6. We request, in writing (email is acceptable), what representation Sugarjones Inc. will be afforded in your advertising and promotion of the event.
All requests must go directly through this form and must be submitted no later than 30 days before the event to be considered.
JOIN THE SQUAD
JOIN SUGARJONES’ SWEET JOURNEY
Be the first to know about our new treats, events, and special discounts.